- Ketonolic® 3520 Phenolic paper sheet and rod
- Ketonolic® 3025 Phenolic cotton cloth sheet and rod
- Ketonolic® 355 Modified diphenyl ether Glass cloth
- Ketonolic® 3240 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® 3640 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® FR4 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® G10 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® G11 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® GPO-3 Sheet
- Ketonolic® Bakelite Sheet
- Ketonolic® 3010 heat-shield insulating materials
- Rylar® Durostone Sheet
- Rylar® 5020 heat insulating
- Rylar® 5025 heat insulating
- Rylar® 5030 heat insulating
- Rylar® High Temperature Resistance Foam Reinforced Fiber Glass Composites
Material IntroductionDefine and purpose
Ketonolic® 355 modified diphenyl ether glass cloth laminated tube is made of processed alkali-free fiber glass cloth which is used by electrician and diphenyl ether as adhesive. It is formed after compressing, drying and then solidifying. The thermal degree of 355 modified diphenyl ether glass cloth laminated tube is class H. It has high mechanical properties and dielectric properties. Applicable in dry type transformer or other isolated components of electric equipments which require high temperature.
Technical requirement for surface
The surface of tube should be smooth , no bubble, no crease or crack, no scratch or overheating marks.
Ketonolic® 355 Modified diphenyl ether glass cloth tube
Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
|Ketonolic® 355 Modified diphenyl ether glass cloth tube|
|Inner diameter(Standard)||Tolerance||Wall thickness(the thinnest)||Tolerance of wall thickness ≤10||Tolerance of wall thickness ＞10|
|Note：Length can be 450mm to 1000mm, tolerance can be more or less 1.0mm.|
Colors include: Brown
The thermal degree of 355 modified diphenyl ether glass cloth laminated tube is class H. It has high mechanical properties and dielectric properties. Applicable in dry type transformer or other isolated components of electric equipments which require high temperature.
Applicable in dry type transformer or other isolated components of electric equipments which require high temperature.
Partially processed parts
Do you need machining service?
1. Professional engineering team quote for you
2. Professional machining machine customize for you
3. Prior Sample supply you to confirm quality
Properties Unit Characteristic density g/cm^3 ≥ 1.4 water absorption % ---- axial compressive strength Mpa ≥ 98 shearing strength Mpa ≥ 19.60 flexural strength Mpa ≥ 176
volume resistivity normal MΩ. m^3 ≥ 1x 10 to power 10 volume resistivity thermal 180±2℃ MΩ. m^3 ≥ 1 x 10^3 volume resistivity after soaking MΩ. m^3 ≥ 1 x 10^2 wastage factor 50Hz ≤ 0.06 vertical compressive strength normal MV/m ≥ 7 vertical compressive strength thermal 180±2℃ MV/m ≥ 5