- Ketonolic® 3520 Phenolic paper sheet and rod
- Ketonolic® 3025 Phenolic cotton cloth sheet and rod
- Ketonolic® 355 Modified diphenyl ether Glass cloth
- Ketonolic® 3240 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® 3640 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® FR4 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® G10 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® G11 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® GPO-3 Sheet
- Ketonolic® Bakelite Sheet
- Ketonolic® 3010 heat-shield insulating materials
- Rylar® Durostone Sheet
- Rylar® 5020 heat insulating
- Rylar® 5025 heat insulating
- Rylar® 5030 heat insulating
- Rylar® High Temperature Resistance Foam Reinforced Fiber Glass Composites
Material IntroductionPhenolic Bakelite sheet is made by applying heat and pressure to phenolic resin impregnated bleached wood pulp paper or not bleached impregnated paper. This kind of industrial laminated is designed for insulating components for electric motor and electronic appliances requiring higher mechanical strength. It own excellent electrical, mechanical properties.
Ketonolic® Bakelite Sheet
Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
|Ketonolic® Bakelite Sheet|
|0.5mm-50mm||1030mm x 2030mm|
Colors include: Orange, Black
Ketonolic® Bakelite sheet which usually made available in three grades：
Ketonolic® 1010, suitable for testing jig, tooling fixture, high and low voltage electrical panel, bearing brackets, rails in which high precision and insulation are important. Drilling micro-hole for this grade is allowed, and no chipping. No smelling in process of fabrication.
Ketonolic® 1020, suitable for tooling fixture, high and low voltage electrical panel, bearing brackets which high precision and insulation are important. Drilling micro-hole for this grade is allowed, and no chipping. Light smelling in process of fabrication.
Ketonolic® 1030, general purpose grade, suitable for tooling fixture, low voltage electrical panel, arts and crafts models which required lower precision and insulation, drilling micro-hole is not allowed, and light chipping.
Ketonolic® Bakelite Strength
Good surface flatness, excellent smoothness
Good antistatic performance
Good machinability, superior resistance to acid and dielectric properties
Excellent Dielectric Properties
Temperature resistance：140 ℃
Chemical machinery parts, general machinery parts
Gears, generators, pads, bases, baffles, generator, transformer, fixture inverter, motor and electric insulation component.
Distribution box, fixture board, the mould plate, high and low voltage distribution box, packing machine insulation parts.
Mold making, PCB, ICT fixture, molding machine, drilling machine, mesa grinding pads etc.
Partially processed parts
Do you need machining service?
1. Professional engineering team quote for you
2. Professional machining machine customize for you
3. Prior Sample supply you to confirm quality